Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Convent Klang 1992 Reunion: Vintage Vixen


Last weekend about 50 of us gathered in Lemon Garden Shangri La for our reunion. I remembered the last reunion  was held on 4 March 2006, which I did not join- I was in the hospital, just gave birth to my son 4 days earlier. I kept thinking what I missed then, so when Yuin Lu made an announcement of the reunion, I decided there and then that I will not miss this event. Some of my schoolmates here I have not met for the last 23 years! You can imagine the excitement, noise and laughter that we made that day. Photos below are taken from my own phones and schoolmates' facebook uploads.







A wefie with most of us

Our doorgift include a magnet version of this logo and a special limited edition bag.



We met Amy and Norliah before the rest





With Siti Suraiya and Anis. Anis and I are considered colleagues now, but in different campus

Close friend in school, Azida and Amy
A cake for those celebrating birthday in August

Classmates Drupa and Wai Leng, Drupa was also my coursemate in Uni
Those sitting in the same table with me
You know in school when you have to prepare an essay titled my best friend? It will always be Azida- we went through childhood, teenage years, getting married, had kids and we still see each other on a regular basis. I'm so lucky that we are neighbours now.

Siti Suraiya, i remembered she sat in front of me in Std 1
I sat beside Cherwyn in class, but I can't remember which Form 
My classmates


Almost all of us- some went back early, some came later.

I had a great time here, credit to the organizers, Yuin Lu and Priscilla. From facebook updates, I have seen some of them meet up later in small groups to catch up on each other. Those in Shah Alam and nearby, may be we should do the same.


No comments: