Friday, September 25, 2015

Bakes & cakes 17


I have not uploaded my bakes and cakes for quite some time because i lost my food folder. One day i wanted to check the bakes photo in my phone and i realized i couldn't find the folder. Carik kat dropbox, back ups, duplicates tak de...GONE. ALL GONE... So , i have to start from scratch. Again, some bakes photos did not take thinking that i have done this before, without realizing i did not have the photos. These were the only ones in my phones.

Hari raya haji bakes...I made the blondies and steam fruit cake only. The other two were brought by other relatives.
I bought the tart shell and planned to make cheese tart, but tried it with belgian chocolate and butterscotch filling first. The shell is still inside my fridge.
The only photos i have of Alia's birthday cake - chocolate meringue cake with strawberries and cream.
Sugee cake with hazelnut instead of the usual almond. I baked it in two loaves pans instead of the usual 8x8 cake pan. Gave 1 loaf to DH's grandma.
Carrot cupcakes with walnut for hari raya do in my workplace.
Red pearl cookies for raya
Biskut mazola requested by DH.

No comments: