Saturday, December 8, 2012

big bad wolf 2012


 the damage this year
 the kids...i gave them a budget of RM50 each...carik buku yang mana nak...we started with irfan, then alia, then I chose a corner for them to sit, browse through their books and stay put. it's my turn to look for my books.
 my haul......in my excitement i bought a book that i've read before....it's the mary higgins clark, ..i have most of her books and i can't remember whether i've read it or not till i saw the identical title on my bookshelf......haihh..;-(.......any takers?
my sister-in-law kirim books for her kids, particularly dora, thomas and bob the builder books. the kids had fun choosing books for their cousins. i didn't really browse the non-fiction part....kids are waiting in a corner somewhere, remember? would love to go again and take my own sweet time there..

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Ezlin, wow! You gave your kids $50 each? Boom time tu. Ha ha.
I betthey really had fun looking for what they want and checking the prices, counting their money same time.
Glad to see you a book reader....
Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

ezlin said...

Hi Uncle Lee,

Yup..the kids sure had fun choosing their books..sampai tak tau mana nak pilih. I had fun choosing books as well, not always we get to buy books this cheap.

ezlin